Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Business Action Plan #2

The second part of this course on Tuesday, January 23, 2007, was focused on the Marketing Plan. The avenues of marketing that I am currently using are Referrals; through the conference that my husband and I host and teach, churches and therapists in the area; also, General Marketing; through brochures, website and business cards. I have thought about other ways to market eventually, by radio, podcasts and a book someday.

The focus of the discussion was sharing what marketing strategies we are using and to get ideas from others about what we might want to try. I was confident that the things that I am doing right now are the right strategies for me for the time being but was also very enthused about working on my Action Plan again.

I have not worked on my Action Plan since before the winter break and although I was intending to work on it over the break I procrastinated and put it off largely due to the fact that I felt overwhelmed by the process after the first class. I am feeling ready to tackle it again and get at least a ‘rough draft’ completed before the next class on February 20th.

No comments: