Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Streams of Revenue

This class was held on Tuesday, April 24, 2007. Karen shared about a shift in the format for Business Building. From the way I understand it, the last three modules that I have left may be completed under the new format and they will be held as “group coaching”. I guess we will see how this sort itself out, hopefully it won’t complicate my graduation requirements.

The class focus today was about making money. Karen brought up the “affiliate” program in coaching, capitalizing on a referral type situation. Many other ideas came up such as; audio books, e-books, e-courses. We actually spent a lot of time talking about e-books and e-courses, it just isn’t for me.

This class didn’t particularly speak to me where I am at. I think it would be great to make money while not doing anything, don’t get me wrong. I also know from experience that these types of things take a lot of upfront work that I don’t have the energy, time or ambition do. I always keep the idea of writing a book with my husband as a possibility but right now we have too many ‘irons in the fire’.

No comments: