Thursday, April 12, 2007

Coaching Model #1

The first class in this course was held on Thursday, April 12, 2007. This is the second class for me, I took part two yesterday and am making up part 1 today. This is not how I like to typically take the courses because I like to have a flow and function that comes with taking them consecutively…I’m extending myself grace this time.

After taking Coaching Process #4 yesterday I realize that what I thought was my model was actually my process and I need to come up with a ‘model’ of the process that I have written out. I have come up with a couple diagrams that could work, I’m just not sure if they are the best representation possible.

We spent most of the class looking at the models in the module and sharing what we like or don’t like about the different models. I was able to listen to the discussion and think on my own model and I feel really good about it. I have a few changes to make to my model but I am excited that it was easy for me to write and that I feel like it reflects what I do and will do in my coaching sessions.

No comments: