Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Creating Confidence #2

The second class in this course was held on Wednesday, March 28, 2007. We started out talking about writing our Bio’s. I already had mine completed long before this class so I wasn’t overly engaged in this aspect of the class. I definitely see the benefits to having a Bio which is why I did it in the first place. We talked about the value of having a niche. This too I have already established.

We discussed market research, knowing what you are offering and to who. The conversation was very much geared toward business coaching and the dynamics of coaching within an organization. This just doesn’t fit with what I do or plan to do ever. Angela shared some strategies to increasing ones coaching business within an organization. So far I have been disappointed in this course. I haven’t been able to connect with what is being discussed. I wasn’t really hearing much about creating confidence.

No comments: