Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Intro to Teleclass Leading

This class was held on Tuesday, February 13, 2007. As I read the homework for this course I immediately felt that this was not something I would incorporate into my coaching practice.

One point that was discussed about leading teleclasses was that we need to allow the interaction to happen as is comfortable for those involved. It is not the facilitator’s job to make sure that everyone is sharing or that one person isn’t talking too much. Every person should find their own level of learning.

The discussion quickly turned to strategies for using teleclasses and teleseminars for marketing. Many students were brimming with ideas about what kind of classes to have in order to create a clientele. I see value in all that was discussed…it just doesn’t fit into my vision for my coaching practice. I feel my niche is much more private and personal in nature.

No comments: