Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Business Action Plan #3

The third class in this course was held on Tuesday, February 20, 2007. It was led actually by the third different instructor out of three classes. It was great to get three different focuses from three different facilitators.

The goal for the third class was to offer support for people in completing their Business Plan. My business plan is very basic and vague. I am not sure if I need it to be any more specific than I have at this point. One student really focused on the financial part of his business plan. I really don’t feel like this is the important part of my plan. The financial part is really secondary for my practice it is more about whom I want to coach, how I want to coach and how I want to let people know that I am offering this service.

The biggest thing I got from this class was that my business plan can be either as detailed or simple as I want it to be. I feel confident that I have a plan that works for me at this time.

No comments: